Cubase mixer setup help

JBr33zyMusic

Can you post screenshots of your tracks?? Specifically, the input and output assignments.

I tried that. I think i posted one of my input/output.
Nope, I mean the track info section. I think Steinberg calls it the "Inspector" section.... or something.

Also, in one of your screenshots, it shows the Latency values with question marks. Why is that?? Are you using the ASIO driver for your mixer? Does it come with an ASIO driver?? I'm wondering if Behringer even supplies a real driver for their equipment. Do they suggest you use ASIO4ALL?? If so, that's really lame and you should consider getting a different audio interface. One with a real ASIO driver.

They had a disk and it had an Behringer USB audio driver. So your saying i should return this? I didnt have my mixer plugged in for just that screen shot.

Ah, I found a screenshot of your track and it looks correct. To me, everything looks correct in Cubase. You should be hearing something and should be able to record a track. Don't know what's going on. The question marks on the Latency thing still bothers me.

Am I telling you to return it?? No-o-ooo, you make those decisions on your own. I personally would never buy a behringer mixer or interface. But the learning curve is steep and filled with setbacks like these. I'm sure there are people out there who have had success with recording with the same equipment you have. It's not easy to trouble shoot over the internet like this.

Good luck to ya.

Im getting no signal and i cant hear the beat while i hit play. I can hear youtube videos from the mixer though. Do i need powered speakers?

Back