Cubase LE serial number problem

phydeaux

The serial number on my CD sleeve is one letter too long and won't let me complete the installation. Anyone ever heard of this? :confused:

Yep. The sticker on the CD sleeve says "CUBASE Serial Number:"
The serial number entry screen has five windows that allow for five letters or numbers in each. My number reads XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
The third section has six letters instead of five and the window won't accept the extra letter. I'm stumped.

I've dropped first, last, and every letter in between. No go. Guess I'll be calling tech support on Monday. :mad:

Come to think of it, when I got my m-audio card the serial for the Reason disc was bunk. I think I ended up grabbing one from the net after waiting forever to hear back from customer service.

I picked up quickbooks and the serial number was crap. I took it back and got another one, that one was shit too. I took it back, and now I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

phydeaux said:
Yep. The sticker on the CD sleeve says "CUBASE Serial Number:"
The serial number entry screen has five windows that allow for five letters or numbers in each. My number reads XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
The third section has six letters instead of five and the window won't accept the extra letter. I'm stumped.

Can you post the section that has 6 letters? Maybe two of the letters are actually one letter and the typeface is screwy somehow?

:confused:

Probably need to contact the hardware manufacturer that the Cubase is bundled with to get another copy. That's pretty weird.

Back