Cubase LE 4 vs Le5

Robert22

I have the LE 5, came with the Tascam 1800 I recently purchased. Sad to say I need a comprehensive tutorial on the LE 5. The closest I have found online is a DVD called Cubase LE 4 Demystified. Are there enough differences between the LE 4 and the LE 5 that this training DVD would be counterproductive?

Thanks in advance,

Robert

I have the LE 5, came with the Tascam 1800 I recently purchased. Sad to say I need a comprehensive tutorial on the LE 5. The closest I have found online is a DVD called Cubase LE 4 Demystified. Are there enough differences between the LE 4 and the LE 5 that this training DVD would be counterproductive?

Thanks in advance,

Robert

There are many videos out there that will help you man. If you hit a snag, I am always here to help you get going.

Naw, basic operation is the same really through Cubase 8. Limitations obviously exist with the free LE versions but the basics are pretty much identical.

What are you having issue with?

Jimmy69 is the Cubase go to man !
trust me, I am constantly picking his brain for DAW/Puter knowledge......

Ack......

What version of LE are we even on at this point? It's possible to get LE for free btw, you download the demo elements version and it will ask you if you want to launch the LE version after the 30 days are up IIRC.

Just a thought if you want the latest version.

What version of LE are we even on at this point? It's possible to get LE for free btw, you download the demo elements version and it will ask you if you want to launch the LE version after the 30 days are up IIRC.

Just a thought if you want the latest version.

Really? I am going to try that...

And downloading now...

Back