Cubase 7 and Superior Drummer 2.0 Groove Tab

LLern

Greetings all.
Long Story Short, I have a groove tab in EZ Drummer, but Superior Drummer 2.0 does not have the groove tab so I can drag and drop into track in Cubase 7 and then edit like I used too.
I use the same Superior Drummer 2.0 Crossgrade and EZ Drummer software I used 7+ years ago, I recorded all this back then:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfI1UD7gLp8

I have the original cd's I am installing from. Registered and all up to date.
Toontrack product manager up to date on both software. (EZ and SD)
I noticed no midi upgrade for Superior Drum 2.0 like EZdrummer had in toontrack manager. Looked on toontracks site no info found.
Both DLL's in c\program(x86)vst ect ect. Chose path in Cubase and updated. Tried a few dif paths.

I create track by right clicking adding instrument and choosing vst listed EZ Drummer or Superior Drummer. Tried also device tab and adding from there.

Superior no groove tab.
EZ Drummer groove tab and works fine.

What am I missing?

Win 10 64bit
Line 6 Tone Port UX2
Cubase 7 64 bit

Any vids/info you may know of please let me know.
EDIT* Contacted ToonTrack waiting for response.

And can or should I uninstall both EZ Drummer and Superior Drummer and purchase something more up to date but allows drag and drop then edit like i am used too. EZD 2? or other?
Thank You
EDIT: just 2 guitar tracks for testing I have in there.

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    485.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
You need to install the update for superior. You need to download an app called toontrack product manager, then log in with your toontrack account and update your software.

From my post:
"Toontrack product manager up to date on both software. (EZ and SD)
I noticed no midi upgrade for Superior Drum 2.0 like EZdrummer had in toontrack manager. Looked on toontracks site no info found."

I found the link to contact Toontrack, waiting for response from them.

I don't think they added midi till like 2.1 or something. You're literally installing the launch version 2.0

I don't even think you can run expansion packs with that version. The current version is 2.4.4 as far as I can tell.

Back