cubase 7 and fullscreen mode

Br3n

just did an upgrade to c7 and i want to see this fullscreen mode i am hearing about but cant find out how to do it.

so any c7 fans that know could you shed some light on the matter would be greatly appreciated

i am talking about the new mix console. i have found that that not what i was looking for. i have found that it is a dual screen thing anyway. if you have 2 screens connected then a new option is available that allows for the mixconsole to be full screen with no edges its very handy as i work with the mixer on one screen and the project view in another.

I'm guessing this is a windows issue? Like you need to have the mix console inside another window kind of thing? I'm not really sure exactly what you mean.

I seem to have the opposite problem. I can't seem to get console 2 and 3 out of full screen. Is it possible? Cubase 7.5 .

Hey man, you'll need to locate the scroll bars, both horizontal and vertical, and manually scroll them to the top right. I'd bet your mixer window is sized larger than your display and is in windowed view instead of full screen.

F3 toggles the mixer on and off, so I find I practically NEVER take it off full screen as it's just too easy to quickly flick between the two main views I use.

Back