Cubase 6 full retail VS Cubase 6 elements

Heman468

Hi all,

I am new to Cubase and am on the brink of buying Cubase 6 elements. If any of you are familiar with Cubase 6 please could you let me know what the major differences are between elements and full retail. Surely for the difference in the price there must be loads left out on Cubase elements compared to the full version??

Thank you :)

Jimmy thank you for that, I didn't even see that on the steinberg site, I did look ;)

Wow I had no idea the differences were so vast. I think I may start off on artist for now, elements really has alot left out.

Cheers again bud and have a good weekend :)

Nope. LE is the free version. That is why you don't see it on the website for purchase. C6 Elements, is a partial 'payed for' version of Cubase 6. The versions allow more features with each upgrade.

Hi folks. New here and found this thread. Please give me some help! Like the above post i got cubase le with komplete audio 6. The comparison link above doesnt work. I am going absolutely nutty trying to open up beat designer to use with groove agent one. I cant tell if cubase6 elements doesnt have it, as i cant open a midi insert either. I also purchased alek drums. I can access the sounds in groove player 1 but not the patterns. Very very frustrated. Thank u for any help.

Back