Cubase 5 LE Audio Setup

Bishop Green

Hello everyone

I recently bought an Alesis IO2 which came with a copy of Cubase 5 LE. I'm having no joy in getting anything to work in Cubase.

I have an Alesis QX25 controller, Alesis IO2 and Sterling Sub4 bass. My PC is running on Windows 7 with a built in soundcard (yes, I know, I know, I should buy a decent soundcard...).
I *think* I probably haven't got this set up properly (i.e. inputs/outputs etc.) so any help with getting this to work would be appreciated.

Hello everyone

I recently bought an Alesis IO2 which came with a copy of Cubase 5 LE. I'm having no joy in getting anything to work in Cubase.

I have an Alesis QX25 controller, Alesis IO2 and Sterling Sub4 bass. My PC is running on Windows 7 with a built in soundcard (yes, I know, I know, I should buy a decent soundcard...).
I *think* I probably haven't got this set up properly (i.e. inputs/outputs etc.) so any help with getting this to work would be appreciated.

Please describe what you are having problems with. Setup seems a bit confusing at first, but once you get it.... :guitar:

I would bet you're gonna have to get a soundcard &/or interface to get anything to work......I use a stock soundcard & a USB interface, less than $200 US.....good luck

I would bet you're gonna have to get a soundcard &/or interface to get anything to work......I use a stock soundcard & a USB interface, less than $200 US.....good luck

I hope you realize this was like a year and a half ago...

Not to mention the OP had a soundcard.

Please take the time to actually read posts before responding.

I have my eye on you now... :)

Back