Audio/soundcard issue HELP PLEASE

selsong

HI
I actually have two questions I hope someone could shed some light on:

The first is every time I come back to my PC and if it has been sleeping....as soon as I click to wake it up, Cubase starts loading without any prompting from me. Clearly not a big issue but is there a setting somewhere on Cubase that makes it load up as soon as I come out of sleep? I cant find such a setting anywhere.

Second more interesting issue. On certain tracks (like the new one I started working on last night) when I load them up, there is no audio right away and I find I have to go to Studio/ Studio Set Up/ and I have to select the JUli@asio ( in this case) and then click reset. If I dont do this I get no audio. Now this never used to happen before , SO Im wondering if its a JUli@ issue, or a Cubase or a Windows 64 bit issue. A lot of tracks just play straight away......some dont so Im wondering if there is a setting when starting a new track that affects the soundcard?
Any help would be appreciated.

Check if Cubase is listed as a "start up" item. Some software's latest versions are putting there apps into the start up menu and have to be removed. Run msconfig and under the start up tab see if Cubase has a checked box. I don't use Cubase in windows but im pretty sure its probably not finding some files due to an incorrect setting in Cubase itself. Hope someone more savvy on the program can help on that

Back