ask for Cubase AI 6

emirtz

I had a trouble, last week I bought Steinberg CI2+ and installing cubase AI 6. but CD's can't be detected by my CD driver.
I've tried to install another software CD (Wavelab LE 7) and it's worked normally. so, I think my CD was broken.

then I've a question,

1. anyone have download link for cubase AI 6 ?

2. can I enter the license key for my downloaded software ? or it just worked on software CD ?

3. can I run steinberg CI2+ with illegal software (cracked cubase, different version, etc) ?

sorry for my bad english >_<

thank you

I had a trouble, last week I bought Steinberg CI2+ and installing cubase AI 6. but CD's can't be detected by my CD driver.
I've tried to install another software CD (Wavelab LE 7) and it's worked normally. so, I think my CD was broken.

then I've a question,

1. anyone have download link for cubase AI 6 ?

2. can I enter the license key for my downloaded software ? or it just worked on software CD ?

3. can I run steinberg CI2+ with illegal software (cracked cubase, different version, etc) ?

sorry for my bad english >_<

thank you

Your bad English is not what you should be sorry for from my comprehension of your post...

Even mentioning the use of 'cracked' software is enough for me to ban your ass.

Tread carefully dood.

If you actually purchased a Steinberg interface with the software included, then you would not be here asking about anything would you?

Contact Steinberg if you are legit.

If not, then go somewhere else please.

If I read this wrong due to language translation then please respond and I will help you in any way I can. I have never heard anything even similar to this request.

Jimmy

Back