Addictive Drums Help

EZWriter

For what I want to do this looks like all the drums I need. IF I can get it to work. Cubase finds it, even gives me a dedicated audio track for it, but then when I drag and drop (or rather try to) a drum beat into that track it puts the drum track in a dedicated midi instrument track I have to scroll way down to find. I could live with that except when I play the track I don't hear the drum beat. I tried it in midi instead of audio and could hear the drum beat. I could even get the monitor on the midi track to show input. But there was no graphing on the track line to show it was being recorded and in fact it wasn't.

Last edited:
Click on the Midi Track - set the output of the track to Addictive Drums - Its probably not set to anything at the moment.

G

For what I want to do this looks like all the drums I need. IF I can get it to work. Cubase finds it, even gives me a dedicated audio track for it, but then when I drag and drop (or rather try to) a drum beat into that track it puts the drum track in a dedicated midi instrument track I have to scroll way down to find. I could live with that except when I play the track I don't hear the drum beat. I tried it in midi instead of audio and could hear the drum beat. I could even get the monitor on the midi track to show input. But there was no graphing on the track line to show it was being recorded and in fact it wasn't.

Some versions of Cubase do this. Not a big problem. Once you drag the groove into Cubase and it creates a new midi track, just drag it again to where you want and delete the newly created midi track. Be sure to have snapping turned on so it aligns with the beginning of the measure.

Back