Addictive Drums

Lynn Jackson

I recently down loaded the demo for Addictive Drums. I got it installed OK, it shows up in Cubase but there's a problem (May be my limited Newbie knowledge). When I open a new project, add a track, choose VST Instruments from the Devices drop down and select Addictive Drums everything seems to go fine. I have tried both "create a new Midi file" and not chosing that option. With the Midi track I selected the Addictive Drums output. When I activate Addictive Drums I can hear it in the headphones and see it on the Mixer but when I try to record nothing records. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

Definitely odd. I had issues with DFH but that was with Cubase LE at the time. That's why asked which version you had. I ended up getting it to work, but my issue was more of an LE issue.

I'm at a loss why it wouldn't work with your version.

I'm sure someone will see your post soon and help you out.

Sorry I couldn't be more help

May bad Lynn.

I totally forgot about the easiest step of all. I have to do the same thing with my DFH.

Glad you got your answer though.

Cheers

I have Addictive drums Demo with Cubase LE. Like previously said,
just choose the beat you like, and drag it into the track. You'll have to
use repeats and cuts and so on, but I think You probably already knew that.

I'm also running Cubase LE and Addictive drums. I cannot drag and drop??:confused: I have to use the import function ? How do I get the drag and drop function to work? Tnx

Back