Help With Pitch Shift

Kevlar

Aight i'm using acid 4.0 an i have it layered out like so.
top bar i have the sample 2nd bar i have the kick to match the sample
3rd i have the snare to match the sample . 4th i have the congos to match the sample. Now i want to use the pitch shift to change the speed of the sample but at the same time i want the drums to still match. I selected all an did a pitch change Up an it is way off beat. I've even tried to pitch shift up on the orginal sample an then I change the other's individualy. No luck as of yet. What i have noticed is even though it may play the kick a lil faster it is still off beat. Does anyone know how i can fix this problem? Or do i have to do a pitch shift on the sample an then redo all the drums over? Any Help would be appreciate .

Peace,

Kevlar

I`m not at home, so I may be thinking of one of the older versions of Acid, but I remember you could right-click on an individual piece of music or a sample and change the pitch in terms of note-value (A,A#,B,etc..)Not using an actual pitch shifter plugin.??

I think this is what your trying to do here.........

YOu said you want to make the track speed up?

then you not looking for a pitch shift at all but a tempo change right?

All you have to do is render the project as a wav to your desktop.

But please make sure all your levels are mixed just the way you want them first on the tracks, because you won't be able to mess with them again.

Or you coud just save that project first as a "Save As" project so you can go back if you need to adjust somehting.

After you use the "Render As" feature and saved it to your desktop.

Open it in acid again and now you can just make the tempo alittle faster.

hope this sheds some light on things,

Ronnie Rokk

Back