Trouble bouncing song to disk in mp9!!!

blndsde91

Ok, so I'm sure somewhere theres an answer to this, but I've looked and Haven't had any luck. Whenever I bounce a song to disk, it will only bounce Left or Right, not both. However it'll bounce whichever side to both left and right. so for instance, i record 2 tracks, one panned all the way left, and one panned all the way right. Two different guitar parts, like say, a harmony and yet, when all is said and done and i bounce it. I only get one side. Sorry, I hope this makes sense to somebody. I've looked everywhere I can think of for this answer with the exception of paying Avid for technical support credits. I appreciate any help on this matter. Have a nice day.

Jamie

Might sound silly as I'm sure you have tried it but, right before you click bounce there should be a drop down menu where you can select mono which is left and right or stereo interleaved. Which will give you both sides.

Well? did ddrummer solve your mystery? i can give some extra pointers on bounce and quality if you realized that you have soo many options in a bounce.

Might sound silly as I'm sure you have tried it but, right before you click bounce there should be a drop down menu where you can select mono which is left and right or stereo interleaved. Which will give you both sides.

:thumbs up: Thats it select "interleave" as the file type when bouncing to disk. Also you might have to do it when the session was first set up.

Back