session crashed, cant re-open...

If the session behaves as you say it does I don't see any other method to find the troublesome track

And you didn't answer if you have any suspect plugins, i'm curious now not for any other reason except I saw a similiar issue recently, and the answer was to uninstall the offending plugin.

well...as to cracked plugins...this is a used computer and it had a cracked version of protools which I played around with for about 3 weeks because I knew I was going to buy it anyway...which I have...so Im sure there are some cracked plugins in here...as to weather or not I used any...I dont know because I dont know what comes with PT...however...again...with a reformat and fresh install of XP, I should take care of any problems...

well I thought id check out the add and remove software and guess what I saw...Waves Diamond Bundle 5.2.....I uninstalled it and the sessions loaded right up with no trouble at all....I didnt use any of the waves plugins unless they look different from the 4.x versions...anyway...seems like that may have fixed me up...

thanks again...

Back