Problem Closing/Saving sessions

fris9

Just recently, I just began being unable to close sessions, because when I go to save i get this message:

Could not complete the close session command because NEOAssertion in "/volumes/development/vb_cliff/AlturaPorts/SDKs/Neo61/Libraries/Macintosh/Environments/Alone/../../../../source/CNEOIOblock.cpp", line 164.

I have to shut down the computer by holding the power button down and then restart and try to retrieve the sessions from the backup files. Help?

Just recently, I just began being unable to close sessions, because when I go to save i get this message:

Could not complete the close session command because NEOAssertion in "/volumes/development/vb_cliff/AlturaPorts/SDKs/Neo61/Libraries/Macintosh/Environments/Alone/../../../../source/CNEOIOblock.cpp", line 164.

I have to shut down the computer by holding the power button down and then restart and try to retrieve the sessions from the backup files. Help?

I've not seen this particular error, but in my experience with Macs, when I see this sort of weirdness out of the blue I perform a search and destroy on the prefs file for the software that is misbehaving.

Back