Massey Demos

Rusty K

Hey,

I'm on a PC and running XP. I got three of the demos to install but the other three won't. Has anyone else had this problem...is it a PC thing?

Rusty K

Here's an alternative....maybe.

Does anyone know of another site besides massey.com where I could try to download the demos that I'm missing? I guess I could try to contact Massey to see if they have an alternative.

The massey plugins that I've successfully installed are nice. Instead of graphs and too many tweaks they have simple controls that help you rely on your ears. When I make an adjustment I can really hear the differences. I may have to save my pennies and buy these. Sorry I guess that sounds like I'm pluging plugs...not really but a friend told me to try these.

Rusty K

Last edited:
I guess I'll just continue the conversation with myself....old people do that you know.

I was able to successfully download two more of the Massey Plugs but ironically not the one I was most interested in getting, the L2007. It was supposed to be in this problem zip file from Massey along with TapeHead and their distortion plug. The latter two have shown up in my plugin list but not the L2007.

Rusty K

Thanks to bennychico11's help on another thread I think I've solve this issue. The Massey mastering plug will show up when I try to apply it to a stereo file.....doh!

Thanks again to bc11.
Rusty K

Back