looking for Dynamics III for Pro Tools LE 6.4

Save the session with a new name on the external drive and delete the video track or however it works in PT. This is just to see if the video is taking up too much of the Firewire bandwidth.

The problem came back so I tried this again. Save to new session with no video track. Still had the pops. It was a good idea though. :)

Since you mention it, the last thing I'd try would be to consolidate all the wavs in the session and import them into a brand new session.

Pain in the ass if you have automation, plugin settings etc. :(

If it comes to it I can do that. The music I'm making is pretty simple so once I get it sounding decent (outside of pops) doing this would be a totally acceptable method of getting to a session where I could bounce it. I'm still going to update PT if I can find my product key. Thank you for the help. :)

If it comes to it I can do that. The music I'm making is pretty simple so once I get it sounding decent (outside of pops) doing this would be a totally acceptable method of getting to a session where I could bounce it. I'm still going to update PT if I can find my product key. Thank you for the help. :)

Ok cool. Two points.
  • I meant that as a one off rather than a new routine. I'm hoping that the problem is unique to your session rather than your tools/setup/method.
  • Consilodating won't imprint any changes you made. Volume, pan, plugins…nothing, so if you're going to try it, try it before you begin mixing.

Best of luck.
:)

Back