Lag Problem when playback

andreasdeme

Hi all, im using PT8 LE with MBOX2 and i work on a PC, every time i insert lots of samples into the playlist it lags for a second before it can playback, my specs are Intel Core i7, Asus P6T Deluxe, 6 GB or RAM, Win VIsta ultimate X64. any help would be appreciated? Thanks :)

I think i found the problem... if someone has it i think this might solve it...
Story goes like this.. i work with a PC not a MAC.
(BEFORE) My motherboard is the ASUS P6T Deluxe and because i have plenty of external hardware like printrers scanners ETC , i had to connect MBOX 2 into the extra USB port that i connected in the motherboard. :cool:

few days ago, i connected my home amp with SPDIF from the Mbox Card but i noticed that the sound had a problem with playback, moments later i had some crashes and bluescreens every time i was opening, PT8 and FL Studio Soundbooth ETC... :mad:

(AFTER) I Connected the Mbox 2 into a RED USB 2 that according to the manual gives even more power, and after that this problem is solved. :)

The MBOX was under voltage and that was causing windows to stop critical services and cause bluescreen and the usual windows Vista Symptoms... :rolleyes:

Know i work Happyly ever after :D

This is unrelated to your question, but, how well is PT working on Vista 64? I'd love to run 64 bit if PT would work with it.

Back