Interface for Pro-tools 11... Please help!

Goss-stick

I've recently moved to another home and right before moving I purchased PT 11 which was in March. As of yesterday I finally got settled in and set up my studio and everything. To come to realize that PT 11 isn't supported by the DIGI 002. But as the internet says, although its not supported it still can work, others saying it doesn't work etc.

I just want to know what is the best interface to get? I was thinking of the Mbox PRO... But I know I also have the choice of using 3rd party interfaces. Can I get some thoughts and opinion before I charge something to my credit card lol. Thanks guys!

I've recently moved to another home and right before moving I purchased PT 11 which was in March. As of yesterday I finally got settled in and set up my studio and everything. To come to realize that PT 11 isn't supported by the DIGI 002. But as the internet says, although its not supported it still can work, others saying it doesn't work etc.

I just want to know what is the best interface to get? I was thinking of the Mbox PRO... But I know I also have the choice of using 3rd party interfaces. Can I get some thoughts and opinion before I charge something to my credit card lol. Thanks guys!

Do you own a digi002 or are you shopping and thinking about one?

Back