how to trim multiple regions

julianberg

Hi,
Is there a way to trim multiple regions in pro-tools?
When i select a few regions on the same track, and try to trim it'll only trim the region that i'm clicking on...

I also trying doing it using loops, but couldn't succed (problem is i'm not that familiar with loops...)

I have about 50-100 regions (rythmic) - that are all in the same length, and i want to trim them all together....

Any idea on how to do it?

Thanks...
Julian.

Hi,
Is there a way to trim multiple regions in pro-tools?
When i select a few regions on the same track, and try to trim it'll only trim the region that i'm clicking on...

I also trying doing it using loops, but couldn't succed (problem is i'm not that familiar with loops...)

I have about 50-100 regions (rythmic) - that are all in the same length, and i want to trim them all together....

Any idea on how to do it?

Thanks...
Julian.

I've never tried to do that, but I think the first thing I'd do is group the tracks. That might work.

hi,
the regions all reside in the same track....
i'm trying to trim multiple regions on the same track...

Oh. Then I don't see any way to do that.

Curious though, are the regions a string of repeats of the same audio? If so, it might be quicker to delete all but the first, trim the first to where you want it, and then add the repeats.

no they are not

no...
most of the regions are different, it's just like a quantized drum track, where there are lots of hits, and i just want to reorganize them in a different way...

Back