how to i slide a track over in protools

StudioMxpx

i just got protools and i cant seem to slide my overhead drum track over a tad bit to the right match the rest of the drum tracks..is there a simple way to do this?

i just got protools and i cant seem to slide my overhead drum track over a tad bit to the right match the rest of the drum tracks..is there a simple way to do this?

You can't slide it at all? Or just not in a small enough amount to match the drum tracks? If it's the former, you've probably locked it somehow. If you just need to "Nudge" it over a few samples, try hitting the " + " and " - " keys! The amount you are "nudge"ing the track is controlled by a little box towards the top-middle of your screen.

And by that, I mean READ THE MANUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111one

use the hand tool, make sure you're in slip mode unless the track is out by a specific number of bars/beats, in which case make sure your ruler is in bars+beats and set the grid resolution to whatever suits you.

you should be able to click on the little Hand Icon at the top of the screen then click the track and move it left or right....I cant remember if you right click or left click though.....

Back