connecting 2 delta 1010's...

thajeremy

registered abuser
I have 2 delta 1010's that are connected to my system...I have ran them for a couple of years with Adobe Audition with no problems but now that Im using M-powered, I can only get one of them to work. Im certian that it is a settings issue because they still work fine with audition. Can anyone help me set this thing up for 2 1010's???

From m-audio's website:

"It is not possible to used multiple (linked) audio cards with Pro Tools M-Powered"

This is basically digidesign's way of making you spend a huge amount of money on an HD system to get the number of inputs that you really want.

From m-audio's website:

"It is not possible to used multiple (linked) audio cards with Pro Tools M-Powered"

This is basically digidesign's way of making you spend a huge amount of money on an HD system to get the number of inputs that you really want.

bastards....

I have an M-audio Octane which Im thinking has adat outs....I cant remember for sure...but that still wouldnt give me but 8 channels....

I used to have 2 delta 1010's and I use SONAR. They worked great. If I were you I would switch over.

As I said before, I have used my delta's for years with adobe audition....If I need all 16 channels, I can track with that and import back to Protools to mix....

Back