Blacked out imported Wave Forms?

Wireneck

We tracked some drums at a big studio here in town on a Pro Tools HD Setup. I quantized the drums on my Pt Le 8 setup (Digi 002) without any issues. I started importing some keyboard samples from another session and the Waveform Blocks in the Edit view are almost completely blacked out. I've done a search and read through a couple of forums but I can't find anything about this. They play normal like they should (so they aren't disabled or inactive) but I am curious as to why Pro Tools is using this "color Scheme" for these waveforms. Any Ideas are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I will try to get back and post a screenshot once I get back on my studio computer.

I see this section of the forum is pretty dead these days but since I solved this issue I thought I would post a follow up to help anyone out who may come across this. It turns out that the imported Wav forms were greyed out because they weren't part of any group. I've never seen this happen before but I am guessing it has something to do with the way the other studio defaults their session files. So if I click the "All" group...or put them in their own group...they regain their color.

The color theme separated all items and pull-down menu because contains all the available color schemes for Waveform, it also help to adjust saturation is in matching shot

Back