MR 8 Macintosh Questions

bedhead

I've been using the MR 8 with my titanium powerbook. Once it's connected via usb, any single track wavs and/or mixed stereo wav files show up on the disk and 2mix file respectively.
Occasionally, and i think randomly, i cannont transfer a wav file from the mr 8 to my hard drive. I was wondering if anyone out there is also using a mac, and if they've had similar problems.
also, does anyone know of any free programs for mac that are similar to n-tracks?

thanks.

I don't know much about software for the mac. However, you can download the free version of Pro Tools which was originally made for the mac. Apparently, this is fully functional, just less tracks and editing than the full version.

I use a Mac

I was curious about the usb connection from the MR8 to the mac. I had read in the manual that file transfers would only work with a PC. I have also read this in other forms where users suggest that Mac owners must buy a separate flash card reader to get files onto the puter. Tell me you're having success (it'll save me the extra $20).

Oh yeah, MR8 on backorder until Friday. Cant' wait.

Back