Fostex 820 Mixer --manual ???

Model number I'm not sure, I would have to let you know that tomorrow, being that I'm at work and all, but it just says FOSTEX 820 by the monitor, that's it yo!

If that helps cool, if not, I'll look for a model number when I go home and politic that tomorrow witchoo -------- ahhhhh-ite One.

I purchased this mixer bout 6 years ago for $500 works fine, does what it suppose to but, I would really like to learn the intricate measures of it, I've contacted FOSTEX only to
be routed here and there and never really where I needed to be, guess cause its an old board.

So if anyone has any idea how I could achieve this I'd appreciate it it's a 20 channel 8 buss mixer

Can you be a little more specific as to what it is that you are trying to do. Are you possibly referring to it's overall operation?
How to perform certain tasks,functions,etc.?
any addtional info you can provide as to your
request can greatly assist others and myself in determining what your needs are.

MisterQCue ---

yeah man I want to learn more about the board in general, uhh say like, to enhance the sound a little better when mixing down, I mean I get a good over all sound I know how to mix, but when I purchased this it had no manual to learn more, so I only get by when I know it can do more ya know.

But yeah I'd like to learn what other capabilities my mixer has, it's only right to know all about your equipment, plus I'm contemplating purchasing another mixer, just because it will come with a manual explaining it's indepth functions aaaaah-ite, hit me back with feedback One.

(instance) I dont know how to buss to different channels so recording audio from my CUBASE to ADAT I'm confused

MisterQCue ---

Good lookin on that info fam, hope to hear from you soon. Question, what type of music do you do? I'm R&B/HipHop/Pop/

ahhh-ite calling right now to Fostex One..
peace (2 fingers)

Usually whomever makes an appointment to
have their music mastered doesn't make a diff
to me. Be it Rap/hip-hop/rock/jazz/country.
I personally started to track my own music of R&B/old school-type rap/jazz-funk. My
younger brother started his own studio and is
straight up Rap. I crib up in Harlem 139st
but keep my recording equipment and instruments in a house I bought in New Jersey!

MisterQCue --

Yo! here is the serial number:

FOSTEX model 820
Recording Mixer
Serial number 020025RA
120 VAC 60Hz 55W

in back of the mixer from top to bottom
1 Mic input
2 input 1/4 inch cabel
3 insert 1/4 inch cable
4 tape in rca cable
5 direct out rca cable

hope this helps in getting a manual

Yo Bliss, here's the 411 you need to obtain the manual.
the cost is $7.00 for the manual and $5.00
shipping by money order or check and send to:
FOSTEX
15431 BLACKBURN AVENUE
NORWALK,CALI. 90650
ATTN:PARTS DEPT.
OR CALL 562-921-1112 AND THEY CAN TAKE THE ORDER OVER THE PHONE BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD.
THEY DO HAVE THE MANUALS. HOPE THIS HELPS!
PEACE 2-FINGERS.

Word! my set up is something like that too.
except I live in Jersey and hop back to BK
just about every weekend. Dont want all them heads to know what you got, Yeah I'm working on my album too, but I do a lot of tracks for other artist, guess I'm fixed into the quick money of it.

Ahhh-ite man check you later

Back