RE: Strings won't shut off afet recording

Trumpspade

I'M BLESSED.......
RE: Strings won't shut off afet recording

My Son has created a melodic symphony type track in Logic 9 pro. The songs has a peaceful ending which ends with two separate but harmonic string instr tracks....... But the problem is the strings go on forever, far beyond the recording itself, unless I stop or mute the two tracks. Is there a setting that I should be looking for to control this issue?

Last edited:
Most likely the region ends but the notes inside the region are still going on. Extend the string regions by pulling on the right side of them and see if the notes inside them keep going on for a while.

But that is what my problem is to begin with, the notes are indeed going on for a while and I need them to stop! I'll extend the region and if I see notes, I will just try to delete them (depending on how long the go on for)

Thx!

Extend the region by a bar or a couple of beats then use the scissors tool to cut the region back to the bar you want them to end at. This should also cut the MIDI notes off at that point and you can then delete the newly created 'tail' region.

Dags

Back