Logic Templates

sdonnelly

Whilst Logic comes with several reasonable templates - it would be great if there was a 'place' to download more. I'd like to know if anyone has any thoughts on this or might know of a good location to go; I'm thinking set ups with adequate Bus sends for numerous effects, headphone mix, final mastering etc...

Steve D
Mac Pro & ProBook, Logic Pro, Reason, ProjectMix I/O, Axiom 61, Mackie 8, Karma

Whilst Logic comes with several reasonable templates - it would be great if there was a 'place' to download more. I'd like to know if anyone has any thoughts on this or might know of a good location to go; I'm thinking set ups with adequate Bus sends for numerous effects, headphone mix, final mastering etc...

Not sure if you can download templates, but you can certainly create your own templates and save them. I have 4 templates that I have saved with different configurations with my mixer, different virtual instruments, etc. It will definately save you a lot of time, instead of spending time with each new session setting your tracks, I/O's, virtual instruments, aux tracks, group busses, etc.

Back