Logic pro

Erion

i only got a mac os x laptop and a keystation 48e will i be able to make beats if i get the logic pro 8 and connect my keyboard with the laptop?

lemme know

regards

erion

Yes. You'll want to start with Ultrabeat which comes with Logic.

There's a whole chapter about it in the second biggest user manual (instruments and effects).

Have fun!

i have alot of pluggins but cant find the Ultrabeat or any instrumental and by the way everytime i try to record the speakers make some noizy sound and dosent let me to record

PS: wheres the Ultrabeat inside the logic pro well i m new with it so just wondering where to find it ?

i have alot of pluggins but cant find the Ultrabeat or any instrumental and by the way everytime i try to record the speakers make some noizy sound and dosent let me to record

PS: wheres the Ultrabeat inside the logic pro well i m new with it so just wondering where to find it ?

What sound is coming from you speakers? Explain it.

What are you recording through, i.e., what are you plugging your microphone/guitar/keyboard into.

Ultrabeat is a software instrument. This means you will have to load a software instrument track in your arrange window. Click the little plus sign near the top left of the arrange window and add a software instrument track.

Open up your mixer view. In the track you just created you can load up Ultrabeat, or any other software instrument you want. You load it into the little slot below your sends on the channel strip. Click and hold and choose Ultrabe

i am only pluggin the keyboard keystation 48e. its kinda bad noise like and louddddddd like a car horn beeeeeeeeeeeeep and if i try to make a beat a backsound noisy goes on to like beep beep beep beep beep ...

I m trying to record beat/make beats.

Click the little plus sign near the top left of the arrange window and add a software instrument track.

Open up your mixer view. In the track you just created you can load up Ultrabeat, or any other software instrument you want. You load it into the little slot below your sends on the channel strip. Click and hold and choose Ultrabe
That's the ticket -- it seems like now you're using an "Audio" track, which has automatically set itself up with the internal microphone in your mac, which then starts feeding back with your monitors almost right away when you click record, making that squeal sound. Use a "Software Instrument" type track instead and do what baker_'s saying.

Back