Free AU Plugins

Yeah and i've still got a couple. The Flux Bittersweet is pretty awesome and i still use it quite a lot. the camel crusher is cool but i didn't ever use it that much, and for a while i had 1-time tape emulation but i preferred the massey tapehead medium which is an awesome free AU so 1-time disappeared when i did a clean up of plugins i didn't use.

EDIT: oh, and i still have the slimslowslider side chain comp which i use just as a normal comp, but oddly enough i've been using Logic's stock comp more and more after really getting stuck in to the different circuit types, distortion types, side chain filter, and wet/dry mix. it's ridiculously versatile!

Just so you know, KVRAudio is just a database of plugs. It's not like they make the plugs. The plugs come from sources around the world, KVR only provides links to them.

I have AnSpec, FreeG, Limiter No6, Molot, RoughRider, Span, and TDRFeedbackCompressor II plugins, but most of the time I only use the Logic plugins. The Blue Cat and Melda plugins are good to.

Bassically, Michael

Back