Bouncing Issue

JG96

Hi Guys,
So I have been experimenting with the sine wave generator in logic. I have been side chaning a gate on the kick drum to get a nice sub bass to beef up a wimpy 18 inch kick. The problem is when I try to bounce the side chain nothing happens. I need to bounce it in order to roll off some bass on the original track. The sub lows sound rumbly and undefined. Unfortunately i need those boosted in order to get the gate to behave. How can I bounce the sub bass track?

You can solo the track, so you just hear the sub bass. Then, export the entire song (still soloed) to your desktop, and import it back into Logic Pro. From there you can edit it just as an audio file.

thanks! before I start another post a new thread, I am not getting an option to create stereo buses in logic do you know how to fix this issue?

Hmmm. When you create a new track, it should automatically have "Stereo Out" as the output. If you click on this and go down to "Bus" and choose an unused bus output, it should create a new stereo bus. Does this not happen for you?

In my opinion as a drummer(I hate 18" kicks) the 18' kick is not as bassy as a bigger kick and normally for jazz drummers......

I found out its actually a 20 The drummer replaced the stock heads and tuned it a bit lower and its got a lot more oomph now. I fixed the bus issues and as soon as I get a better kick mic the sound should be much better.

Back