anybody have problems with logic 8?

tojo

Just wondering what your biggest problem/annoyance/qualm with logic 8 is. express or studio version.

all the better if you can't think of any.... I want to buy this software eventually (the express version)

So far, I haven't come across any big problem with Logig Pro 8. I think it is an amazing program, and I am generally not someone who is easily impressed.

yeah, i'm a huge fan as well (using the studio version)... although the only other program i've used is garage band.

but logic totally rocks. The as stated the effects, and software instruments make the purchase worth it alone. Not sure how much of that comes in the express version though.

this makes great hearing! I hear that logic express version comes with most of the features minus the extra appls like mainstage soundtrack 2 and waveburner (the mastering program and cd burner -- which i would sure like ) i'm thinking express version once i get my macbook !

apart from that, how is the audio editing of logic? Can you a track anywhere like in cubase, and glue back together easily? can you redraw samples to eliminate pops and clicks. how customizable is the interface

I have Logic Express 8 - I think it's great. It's the only DAW package I've used much besides garage band and LE7. I think the user interface is fairly intuitive, and I don't have any trouble doing the things you just mentioned.

Back