what have I done?

liv_rong

Knows very little
Simple solution Im sure. I clicked something and made my transport controls go away and then through clicking stuff on and off I ended up with what you see in the screen shot. I wish to have the master, all tracks and the transport all viewable in the bottom like it was originally. Please help this newb. I feel like a fucking dumbass lol/ Thanks so much, internet.

Attachments

• wtf did i does.jpg
    wtf did i does.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 45
Thanks! I tried that and it would dock it but in its own tab. Then I right clicked on the tab and was able to arrange it where I wanted from there.

One more question if you dont mind. In the docker at some point I enabled "show sends when size permits" and "show fx inserts when size permits", dont know how I did it actually. I know how to disable it by right clicking in the docker and just unticking those options but every time Reaper starts it goes right back to those options being on again and it is kind of a small pain to keep turning them off all the time. I have a template saved that I use often and it isnt there obviously so that's good. But when I start a different project I dont want to keep doing all this clicking. It didnt used to be like this. Fuck. My ocd doesnt like this lol.

I don't know what system you are using, but I am still using XP. In XP, you can go Start/Programs/Reaper then you get presented with a number of ways of starting Reaper, one of which is "Reaper (reset to factory configuration)"

This should fix it if nothing else does.

I had a similar problem after updating to v5.

The solution I found was to load one of the default themes (which reset the theme settings).
Gecko's solution is probably more thorough if you don't mind resetting ALL of your own config.

reaper.png

Back