Reaper 4.0 User Manual

DM60

Just wanted to make sure all new users take advantage of Reaper's User Manual 440C. It is 403 pages long, but it will help you get the most out of the software, from install to configurations. I think a little time with the manual will help a lot towards getting up, running and making music.

It's good stuff and will help remove some of the frustrations you may have with the program.

I often just randomly read parts of the manual, and I always learn something new, or a faster way to do something I'm already doing. :cool:

I often just randomly read parts of the manual, and I always learn something new, or a faster way to do something I'm already doing. :cool:

I'm in & out all the time, I installed it in the docs folder & can get it in the help button during use!(not while tracking tho:rolleyes:) :listeningmusic:
it's all I can do not to make mistakes then!

I read it from cover to cover (virtually) when I first started with Reaper. I never remember all the shortcuts, so end up using the 'long ways' (menus) to access some things, but anyone who starts using Reaper should start with the manual.

Back