reaper 0.99

tojo

is reaper 0.99 good? How good. I record acoustic guitar, a small bit of midi and vocals. Are the effects any good?

Reaper is already up to 2.0.0.3 or something like that... why do you want an older version?

is reaper 0.99 good? How good. I record acoustic guitar, a small bit of midi and vocals. Are the effects any good?

I do the same (except vocals) and Reaper is the perfect DAW. Definitely get the newest version, it seems stable to me. I think it's v2.0.03. http://reaper.fm

The effects it comes with are good. At first glance they may not seem it because the interface for them (at least prior to v2.0.03) is pretty plain but the compressor, EQ, and ReaVerb are very good. I'm not crazy about the "Jeusonic" category of plugins, but the "Cockos" ones are good.

Edit: Nevermind, apparently it has gone up to 2.004 within the past 24 hours. :D

He is probably asking about .999 cause it was and still is free to use. 2.xxx is not.

for what you are describing you want to do, reaper 0.99 will murder audacity like rosie o'donell murders a turkey factory

get both though :) youll want audacity as the right click editor in reaper.

Back