Possibly convert to reaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disease8

Hey guys. Just downloaded reaper to give it a go was working with some video in Cubase and it was just so buggy.
I have been a Cubase user for over 10 years and am worried about converting over.
So far though the Video is running MUCH smoother than in Cubase :-)

Just trying to point it in the direction of my old VST folder!

And how do you change the way it looks? I know it sounds dumb but all that green is making me ill!

Be appreciative of a hand got this film to work on and shoulda had it done last night. :-(

I never understood why people flip out over themes. Just use it how it comes. A new skin aint gonna make your music any better. :D

Sorry mate theres so many settings here and I'm half blind, last question! Where do I set set up all 16 inputs of my Pro 40 for multi track recording?

I never understood why people flip out over themes. Just use it how it comes. A new skin aint gonna make your music any better. :D

Yeah yeah I know man, I agree but its makin me a little sea sick.. Serious..

Can you make the menus all like animate out from the top when you hover over the menus?

:D

Default 2.0. That's the one I use. There's about 15 of them though in my list. I've been using Reaper in default mode since 07. I aint changing shit now.

Have you used Cubase?
I love Cubase...
How do you get the scissors, hand, glue and other tools in Reaper? I want to split an audio track?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back