Missing presets

rose62

I've been using the ReaVerb plugin on some vocals and now when I open FX there are only a couple of choices in the drop down. What did I change that made the other choices go away?

I've been using the ReaVerb plugin on some vocals and now when I open FX there are only a couple of choices in the drop down. What did I change that made the other choices go away?

There is a filter to select 'types' of plugins. Maybe that?

With Reaverb there's just 'Sweetverb & Bad Crunch' But you can use your own impulse files as well?, it's Reaverbate that has all the presets, Try that! :)

Do you mean there are only a few plug-in choices or only a few 'rooms' in ReaVerb?

But don't let anything stop you from getting into the wild and whacky world of impulses!!! Tons and tons and tons of stuff out there you can use inside of ReaVerb. There are quite a lot available on reaper stash or just type impulse files in google and enjoy all your new real and imagined rooms!

Back