60-Day Evaluation Period

spantini

COO of me, inc.
When you download the free evaluation version, each time you open the DAW you get a pop-up with a countdown timer. Also, a tally of how many days; times you've accessed it; how many hours, minutes, and seconds.

I'm begining to feel guilty every time I open Reaper. I fully expect to purchase it.. next month.. before the 60-day evaluation period ends. I don't have the budget for it this month.

One happy (future) customer,

spantini

When you download the free evaluation version, each time you open the DAW you get a pop-up with a countdown timer. Also, a tally of how many days; times you've accessed it; how many hours, minutes, and seconds.

I'm begining to feel guilty every time I open Reaper. I fully expect to purchase it.. next month.. before the 60-day evaluation period ends. I don't have the budget for it this month.

One happy (future) customer,

spantini

Justin is a really cool dude. He's the guy that developed winamp back in the day. The one AOL paid through the teeth for and then hired him to run their audio department, or as the story goes. Just so you know, some have used it for years without paying, it just keeps going like the bunny, as long as you click on it, it will open and continue to do it's job.

Now here's a tongue twister (say it fast): A poor reception to the 2002 rewrite, Winamp3, was followed by the release of Winamp 5 in 2003, and a later release of version 5.5 in 2007.

I'm going to try to get through the videos without the Reaper on my computer and then go through it again with it. It seems like every time I try something on a trial period, if I'm lucky I'll get to spend one hour on it then poof, the "Too bad, yer SOOL" popup appears. :(

I'm going to try to get through the videos without the Reaper on my computer and then go through it again with it. It seems like every time I try something on a trial period, if I'm lucky I'll get to spend one hour on it then poof, the "Too bad, yer SOOL" popup appears. :(

Reaper does not disable after 60 days, you just get a popup when you start it up.

Back