Session from disc to me....?

1000w

Been doin' it awhile by myself and turned a friend on to Cool Edit Pro. He gave me a cd with the .ses and all of the .wav's on it. I took and loaded it on my pc with all the capabilities (remember, I've been doin' this a little while...) and I can't adjust the "m", "s", or "r" buttons or anything on my multi-track when I'm trying to mix the song. Everything is there, but no dice. HELP!!!!!
www.thousandwattbitch.com

it could be...............

...this...,i think you need to copy all the tracks and files to a folder ob your hard drive forst, (i assume you've done this). because you have copied the files from a cd, they will all be read-only, this is easily remedied. go into the folder where you copied the files, select all the files and right-click on any one of them, then chose properties form the menu, there at the bottom, you will see some boxes saying 'read only' , 'archive' etc etc , uncheck the read only box and click on ok, then you can open up the session in cool edit and you should then be able to mix and edit as normal. hope this helps ya

bigzed™

Back