recording problem when switching

westg8

Upon upgrading to CEP 2.0, I'm having some trouble recording with my delta 44 soundcard. When I used the older version, the device preferences allowed me to choose either "delta 44 1/2" or "delta 44 3/4." However, now i only have the option for "delta 44" which doesn't give me the ability to simultaneously record all four inputs on separate tracks. When having both "1/2" and "3/4" i could just choose "left" or "right" in the "recording device" box - and when i choose "1/2" with the "left" option, it would record input 1 and "right" would be 2. However, now i don't have this option as it just lists "delta 44." I have also installed 2.0 on to a different computer than the computer i had 1.2 on. I'm not sure if this is the problem or if the upgrade would be the problem. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Steven

I am having some trouble understanding you, could you state your problem in more detail?

Oh, and are you trying to record in edit or multitrack view? I assume multitrack but I'm not absolutely sure.

I have a Delta 44 Card installed right now and I'm having no problems whatsoever with assigning inputs to tracks, recording simultaneously, etc.

Back