Cool Edit Pro 2 Or Acid Pro 4.0??? HELP!!!

mp205wizard

Hi, I Am Advanced In Usin Cool Edit Pro 2, But I Now Have Acid Pro 4.0 Also, I Dont Know How 2 Work Acid Pro Much, But Which 1 RECORDS CLEAR STUDIO SOUNDING VOCALS BEST? I Have A Condensor Mic & Pre Amp, Maybe A Bullcrap Sound Card (soundblaster 16 digital 4.1), But Which Software Is Best To Record And Edit Good Vocals?

I would keep using CEP 2. I had Acid Pro 3.0 and never used it much because it's lack of multitrack recording. Also CEP's effects sound better to me. You might want to upgrade your soundcard though. Echo mia and Emu 1212 aren't bad for the money.

cool edit all the way

ive got cool edit 2.0, acid 4.0, soundforge, audacity, cool edit is in my opinion the best by far and also the easiest to use. acid to me is too complicated, and for no reason cause it doesnt do any better of a job! IMHO

i agree

stay away from acid man, its complexity will only leave you with a headache:). Cool Edit is the way to go

"Which 1 RECORDS CLEAR STUDIO SOUNDING VOCALS BEST?" - well, Audition/Cool Edit just takes what your soundcard passes to it when recording, and I suspect Acid does too. Concentrate on the effects more, where the quality of signal processing does come into play. Audition / Cool Edit does have an excellent reputation in that respect.

Back