Cool Edit Pro 2.0 Channel soloing

sirpunkly

In Cool Edit Pro, you can solo multiple channels. In Cool Edit Pro 2.0, it won't let you solo more than 1 channel, is there any setting that you can change to fix this? Thanks!

Mute the channels you don't want to listen to. There's no restriction on how many you can simultaneously mute.

To my knowledge, you cant solo more than one channel in any version of CEP. It would be a nice feature however. Unfortunatly, you will have to continue like the rest of us and just mute every track you dont want to hear...:(

Can't you hold down the CONTROL key?

Here it is from page 248 of the CEP 2.0 manual: "Multiple tracks may be soloed by pushing down their "S" buttons while holding down the Ctrl key."

Yeah I used to mute all the tracks but one day stumbled across the ctrl feature for multiple solo's. Boy did it save lots of time and frustration.

lpdeluxe said:
Here it is from page 248 of the CEP 2.0 manual: "Multiple tracks may be soloed by pushing down their "S" buttons while holding down the Ctrl key."

Damn glad to hear that...will sure save a ton of time...

This must be about the only feature of Cool Edit that I've been using for years that others haven't known about.

Now, if I'd only known that all along, I could've felt marginally smug about it...

Back