Audition cuts out every now and then.

darkecho

It seems that after 2 minutes or so of recording, audition will just drop some sound data and it shows up as a half second space of just nothingness on the waveform... even if im sustaining a note, it will sound like "ohhhhhhhh_hhhhhh" the underscore indicating where there is just nothing. any ideas? i have a feeling it might be something to do with my computer causing the hiccup, maybe its dumping the ram to the harddrive through write-caching or maybe the pagefile is resizing or something... any ideas?? thanks guys!

its decent, ic7 max3 abit board, 2.4 gigaherz processor and a 1gig stick of ram.... also a 200 gb sata harddrive...radeon 9800pro....umm delta 44 and i just use the onboard audio.

yea...I would have to say its not a problem with the PC specs. Have you completely ruled out a connection problem....like a bad cable or something somewhere?

i have had this problem...or one similar. It probably isnt your computer. Check your bitrate...if its really high (like 192000) then that could be your problem. Try it at 44,100.

Back