amplitube

scottyd

i got a program called amplitube for some guitar effects the effects are good but cooledit seems to disagree with it, as in itll shut down 3 or 4 times and then itll work, has any body else had this problem? far as i know they are dx plugins they show up as dx in the effects menue too it seems like ive had alot of problems with cooledit (cool edit has experienced a problem and has to close we are sorry for any inconvienance) any help?

hah ha i got it

i started running c.e. as if it were in windows 98 and no more problems i know c.e compatible with xp but it seems that amplitube is not!!!! silly huh?

I'm having the same problem with CE2.1 and Amplitube.

I just upgraded to Win2k-Pro from Win98SE. Everything ran fine on Win98SE.

I think that WinXP-Pro essentially has the same kernel as Win2k-Pro so I'm not surprised that you are having the same problem as I'm having.

At least you can get it to eventually work after 3 or 4 crashes. I haven't been able to get it to work at all.

PlayLoud

hmmmm

i use 2000 professional for work but im not sure if it has the same features xp has, if you dont know already, try rightclicking the icon and go to properties and there may be a tab that says compatiblilty on (xp any ways) itll let you run it in 95 98 2000 mine works great now no problems, what so ever!

Back