VINTAUDIO GIGA CLEAN ELECTRIC GUITARS for GIGA platform

fender123

Hi guys, well usually i wouldn't post here for i know it's not a place for advertising, but since we are a new company i feel this is a good way to introduce ourselves and show you our first awesome product Giga Clean Electric Guitars. The press release will follow after this, also come to our site www.vintaudio.com we have many demos showcasing this great product, don't worry i won't post here for every product we sell, this is a one time post to introduce our new company www.vintaudio.com
Kind regards
Francisco
Vintaudio www.vintaudio.com
Makers of Giga Clean Electric Guitars (press release below)

Vintaudio, a new GigasamplerGigastudio sample library developing company launches first product : Giga clean electric guitars.

November 7th 2001,

Vintaudio proudly presents GIGA CLEAN ELECTRIC GUITARS, a 2 GIG, 4 cd GigasamplerGigastudio (also translates flawlessly in Steinberg Halion ver. 1.1) sample library that includes * 4 meticulously chromatically sampled guitars with full decay on every sample, chromatically sampled at 3 neck positions that are keyswitched for extremely expressive performances. Every instrument also includes mutes in 3 velocities, hammer-ons and swells. Each instrument weighs in at approximately 500 megs.

The first guitar sampled is a gorgeous 1959 Gibson Les Paul Custom, this instrument was sampled twice, once for each pick-up ( this means two 500 meg instruments). These can also be played together to get that middle pick-up position sound (both pick-ups playing ).

The second guitar in our lineup is a 1958 Fender Stratocaster ( need we say more ?), and finally a great modern clean sounding guitar, the Godin Artisan.

The idea behind this library was to sample the purest tones possible from these wonderful instruments and then use them in GigasamperGigastudio with real amps, amps simulators such as the Line 6 pod, Alien Connections Revalver or Gigastudio effects and Directx plug-ins. The samples in this library were taken from the instrument, directly into a Focusrite's Discrete transistor instrument input, to the recorder in 24 bits, dithered down to 16 bits using Apogee's UV22 technology. Every sample (approximately 1200) was carefully edited to maintain purity and level. This wonderful soundset is available exclusively from our website to you at the extraordinary low introductory price of $134.95 u.s. funds (Priority air Shipping to United Sates and Canada included in price, please allow 5 to 10 work days from the moment you order to delivery, International orders add $4.95 ). A faster option with Purolator courier service is available at a charge of $25.00 for U.S.A. and Canada, next day delivery guaranteed in over 19 000 destinations in U.S.A. and Canada. International orders cost $40.00 u.s. and Guarantee 3 days max. delivery in over 55 countries.

We have created numerous Demos of this product with effects, less effects and no effects at all so that you can hear for yourself why this library is the ultimate Giga clean electric guitars sample library.

Please come visit us at http://www.vintaudio.com for more info on this wonderful product.

* (3 guitars, 4 instruments, 1959 Gibson Les Paul Custom sampled twice one instrument for each pick-up)

If you're that desperate for guitar sounds, at that price I think I'd just go out and buy an actual guitar. Sheesh.

This is one of the lowest priced Giga Library out there , in fact at 4 cd's i think it's the lowest priced 4 cd Giga platform library out there. ;)

And yes you can go to Kmart and buy a guitar..... :)
These guitars fyi (the Les Paul and Strat) are both estimated at around $10,000.00 each, and the pickups they were made with are no longer manufactured since these are 1950's era guitars. and even if you bought them new they'd set you back a few thousand dollars, well close to 4,000 with tax. ;)

But then again you must've known all of this before posting your reply.

$4,000 for a new Les Paul or Strat? Uh, no.

Not if it's stock.

Although I don't own any electric guitars currently, my Les Paul (Standard) had a street (not list) price, new, of $1,619.40 in 1997. I could have gotten a used Custom, in mint condition, for roughly the same price.

My Strat was a Mexican model, $299 street. A person can easily buy one of those, replace the pickups, and have a terrific guitar on the cheap. I know many professional guitarists who have done just that.

Or, a person can check out the pawn shops. The ones in my city have large collections of very nice guitars that are all in the neighborhood of $100.

Don't insult your readers by quoting list prices that NOBODY charges.

Perhaps I'm just skeptical that samples from a $10,000 guitar will actually be even remotely comparable to owning a guitar of even moderate quality.

I'm also skeptical of the idea that anyone responds to Spam, ever.

But then, you must've known all this before posting your reply.

Gibson Les Paul Custom : $3039 from musician's friend just looked it up today.

Fender Stratocaster : $839.99 from musician's friend

and the Godin Artisan cost me $1000.00

Grand total : 4879.00 + tax. ;)

Actually higher than the price i said .:)
That's what i was trying to say, but you knew that allready right.
And don't be so angry... :) it aint good for the mojo. ;)

Why should I be angry? It's just one more piece of Spam to read and laugh at, before moving on to the next topic. At least you didn't cross-post. Much.

no offense, but sampled guitars?
where is the technique?
in rock/pop it's all about technique-
the glisten of a pick upon slightly muted srtrings, the ka-chunka chunka of a drivivg rythm
the nuanced integrity of a swelling note
the pedel to the metal skreech of the a wa wa whimpering in remorse,
sampled guitars, i don't think soooo....
(maybe drums)
like the fat lady sang.....
it ain't the meat, it's the motion!

Hi Catfish, i understand your skepticism, but if you look at the features and listen to the demos i think i may just change your mind about this. ;)

every fret sampled at 3 velocities per note key switchable so you can play either at the low neck mid neck or upper neck.

Also their are mutes with 3 velocities per note and swells and hammer-ons, this for every note.

It aint perfect, hell if it was, guitarists would be in serious jeopardy, but for leads, mutes, popcorn, slow chordings you can all do this with this library.

If you listen to the demos you'll see what i mean.

These do sound pretty good.

One of the Gibson demos came back with a 404, but of what I've heard (I downloaded only the fully processed versions)...

Taken for what they are - a set of fun new colors for a keyboardist to play with - it sounds like a pretty cool package. There were actually parts of the Godin demo that sounded pretty real, in the rhythm guitar.

i can't listen here at work, and i admit i have heard some good
guitar samples.....
i guess its just another case of keyboard envy.....

Back