Trade Pro Audio 9 for Magix

bgavin

Is anybody interested in trading their unregistered version of Pro Audio 9 for the Magix copy that came with my new Aardvark Q10?

I was under the assumption I was getting the Q10 with PA9 software, but this is no longer the case. Aardvark has suspended distribution and support of PA9 on the Q10.

My reason for wanting the trade is having a reasonably priced upgrade path to Sonar XL.

upgrade

I don't have a trade for you but some info that otherwise might help.

I don't know if this is ok to post but... here goes.

If you home school or other wise have children who are in school, and have a student id, You are able to get Sonar Academic versions for far cheaper than even the upgrade prices from PA9 and Lower. The upgrade from Sonar 1 is cheaper than the Academic full Version, however.

I purchased my full version 2.2xl from academicsuperstore.com for $240 plus free shiping!

dana

Maybe you could get an unregistered version on eBay or something. I'm sure there's a lot of Q10 users who didn't register their copy of PA9.

Thanks for the tips. I have students in school, so that is one option.

Buying PA9 on eBay would be pointless... the money wasted on PA9 is better applied to purchasing XL 2.2.

The unannounced switch by Aardvark to MAGIX from PA9 was not something I planned for. I have no plans whatsoever to use MAGIX, nor to bother trying it. If was something worth considering, MAGIX would be mentioned heavily here, and I don't see this.

I figured there might be somebody out there with a legit, unregistered version of PA9 who might be interested in trading for a legit, unregistered MAGIX for tinkering purposes.

Back