Sonar X3 with MPC Essentials Izotope Stutter.

malcolm123

I finally got all of this to work together. Stutter was a big headache trying to use it as a plugin.
I alsio got it working with the MPC... My question is,, if anyone is using the Stutter plugin,, are you adding it to each track or
across a Bus? I'm thinking it may depend on the project. I will really look into it tonight. I'm still, learning all of this new
technology, etc. etc.

Thanks

My question is,, if anyone is using the Stutter plugin,, are you adding it to each track or
across a Bus? I'm thinking it may depend on the project.

It depends on what you're trying to accomplish(?). If you want only an instrument chopped up, then track level. If the entire mix or a group of instruments/tracks, then on the bus. If the entire thing, your only option is the master bus.

It depends on what you're trying to accomplish(?). If you want only an instrument chopped up, then track level. If the entire mix or a group of instruments/tracks, then on the bus. If the entire thing, your only option is the master bus.

Thanks

I figured it all out a while ago. I 'm going to hang around here for a while to see if I can help people.

Back