So, its been another week or 2...

tubedude

Hows Sonar doing for everyone? Getting the bugs out?
Stable? I seem to have a fine time with it, although I get some dropouts and an occasional hang.

are you using wdm drivers? i got a delta 66 with the omni i/o break out box and the latest drivers allegedly having wdm support...can't get it to work...though if i disable wdm in can get sonar to playback and record with the delta....the pre amps on the omni rock....

if ya gots the time: what processor are you using, how many track, plug ins, etc?

i haven't had sonar but a week and the delta for a day so i know that a lot of the problems i'm having are tweaking issues...however, i'm surprised i can't use the wdm with the delta....perhaps i installed the updated drivers wrong, or something got corrupted....i'll probably do a reformat and reinstall everything before i start writing to tech support.....

btw, i' m using windows ME....pIII 450 katmai chip...196 ram , 100mhz fsb.....sis620 chipset

jrtjtuj

Aardvark doesn't have the WDM drivers yet, but when they do, they'll probably work fine. Aardvark seems pretty good about that kinda stuff. I've talked to M-audio support before, they're pretty quick. Dont hesitate to call em, thats what they are there for, and you paid for it.
Peace
Paulet

Back