Problem with RBC Voice Tweaker DXi

AlChuck

ANyone else out there have the RBC Voice Tweaker DXi version? I get an error message if I try to patch it to a track. Any hints? I have an email into RBC support but so far no reply...

I get an error with the demo too, something about no storage or something. Let me know what you hear back, I've heard good things about this plug and would like to try it.

-Reqs

I have the full version... not the demo. It seems to work fine in Sonar 1.31 I used it in the past, and just opened it and it opened fine. There was no manual on the website.... I e-mailed the creator and he said he had been sick and it would be out shortly, that was 8 months ago. Fortunately, it seems okay to figure out, but I still wish there was a manual. Good luck

Reqs said:
I get an error with the demo too, something about no storage or something. Let me know what you hear back, I've heard good things about this plug and would like to try it.

-Reqs

I got the 'not enough storage' message too with the demo, as opposed to the 'not enough memory' one I've gotten with other plug ins. Has anyone checked the Sonar Newsgroup for this?

Last edited:
RJT - I downloaded the demo earlier this week and there was a manual available. Check it out. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll email it to you (it's a pdf file).

A manual would be great. I went over to their web-site and on the download page it says there is a manual for the Voice Tweaker lite/pro but that manual for the Voice Tweaker DXi will be "available soon".

The lite/pro manual is what I have. When you said you had the full version of VT, I thought you meant the Pro version. Now I realize you meant the non-demo version.

Sorry if I got your hopes up. :)

No problem... thanks for the thought.

AlChuck, is the error message with the demo or a full version?

It's the full version. Just to be totally clear, as there seems to be a little confusion about this in some of those replies, there are three (I think) different "full versions," though. There's the Voice Tweaker Lite 3.0, the Voice Tweaker Pro 3.0, and the Voice Tweaker DXi 1.0. I have the Pro and DXi versions. The Pro works fine; it's the DXi one that exhibits this problem.

So how do you think the RBC will compare to Autotune?
I'm concidering one or the other.
Wayne

For what its worth...

I was able to get VT DXi working today. Don't know what kind of sound card you are using, but try raising your latency. Anything below ~10ms and VT won't work for me using my Audiophile.

Good Luck!

-Niels

Thanks for the tip, but I'm still using MME drivers and the latency is way higher than 10ms, I can tell you! :)

But maybe I'll fiddle (er, violin -- sorry DavidK) with that a bit and see if it makes a diff.

Good suggestion. I am also using MME drivers and my latency is very slow.... and I havn't had problems with the voice tweaker!

Back