New Sonar/Tascam US-428 Forum

johndale

I have created a forum just for us Sonar/US-428 user's with our own Special brand of misery or happiness what ever the case. Please help get this 'rolling as I am a very busy pro musician, but I am gonna take the time to make this work with every bit of info I can find posted there. I am gonna talk and see about getting some old driver ver.s to post. I am gonna try to make this forum a one stop fix all. But I need everyones help. Thanx............JDW

http://forums.delphiforums.com/SonarTascam428

i do not know if anyone ever accesses this site or not, but thought I would give it a try. i recently acquired a TASCAM uS-428 and am trying to use it with Sonar 3.1 and CuBase AI4. Sometimes the 428 will perform as expected and control everything. sometimes it will not. It seems as though i am inadvertently either setting or unsetting a flag or something that is allowing control from the 428. It normally will start out not working, and then for no reason will start working. i really like the 428 and would like to get it to work properly. Any suggestions? Hello1 is there anybody out there? just nod if you can hear me - is there anyone at home???

Back