Lexicon Native Plate plugin is crashing SonarX3

ido1957

9K Gold Member
32Bit Sonar X3 Win 8.1 and Lexicon Reverb bundle.
I had LexPlate on a Bus (just the first preset chosen) and wanted to try a different preset.
I selected another preset and it crashed Sonar completely.
Some error message about the reverb being corrupted and to reinstall it.
So I did 3 times and it still crashed.
I switched to LexVintagePlate and no crashes so it looks like just that dll is not working.
Not sure if it's Windows 8.1 but it looks like it. Just bought a new laptop with Win 8.1 and this started happening.
I sent a support message to Lexicon from their their web site.
I'll update this thread with their response once I hear from them.

Update: Here is my original message to Lexicon and their response today.

Message/Details/More Info, etc...

Authorization Error - PCM Native Reverb Bundle cannot run because it is corrupted. Please try reinstalling the product. I got this error when trying to change presets on the Lexicon Plate Reverb. It crashed Sonar X3 and the whole thing closed after I clicked the OK button on the error message. I switched to the LexVintagePlate and it seems to work ok. I downloaded the Total Bundle and reinstalled the 32 Bit version of the Reverb Bundle several times and rescanned my plugins but it did not fix the problem. I am running Windows 8.1, 8 GB Ram, HP laptop, Sonar X3. I just bought this laptop - I used to have a Window 7 laptop and this didn't happen. Can you help?

Lexicon Response:
This is a bug that Lexicon is aware of and working to resolve in the next release of the plug-in, we have stared the new build but we do not have a release date scheduled. Please watch our website for the next release or check back with us periodically and we can check on status of the new build.

Thanks,
Case#00046437
Shane Vander Veur
Technical CS
Harman Signal Processing

Back